    know (with my limited knowledge) the only way you can do this is with
    a textbox or images, which is not what I'd like to do. There's gotta
    be a way to do this, right?

    Chris Ryan, Jul 16, 2004

  2. Chris Ryan

    kaeli Guest

    Sure, if you're targeting recent DOM browsers. Put it in a div and use
    DOM methods and/or change innerHTML (I prefer DOM methods to just
    changin innerHTML).

    Can't do it in older browsers very well, but even NN4 could change the
    content of a layer.

    Netscape/Mozilla:
    <http://www.mozilla.org/docs/dom/domref/dom_el_ref.html#1021544>
    MSIE:
    <http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?
    url=/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/dhtml_reference_entry.asp>

    kaeli, Jul 16, 2004

  3. Chris Ryan

    Grant Wagner Guest

    <url: http://jibbering.com/faq/#FAQ4_15 />