changing the content of header template while the page is loading

Ramesh

I am using a datalist control in my page and it has a header template.
In the header template I have a table control with table rows and
table cells. While the page is loading I am trying to change the
contents of one of the cells. By using Page.FindControl() I am getting
an error message that it cannot find an instance of an object.
I am giving the page code and code behind.

I am trying to insert a literal control in the table cell with
id="celltwo", but not able to do so. Any one has any answers.

-----------------------
<%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireUp ="False"
Codebehind="WebForm2.aspx.vb" Inherits="ATMTransactions.WebForm2"%>

<title>PageControlsAdd</title>
</head>
<form id="f1" runat="server">
<asp:Datalist id="list" runat="server">
<headertemplate>
<asp:Table id="t5" runat="server" GridLines="both"
BorderWidth="1px">
<asp:TableRow>
<asp:TableCell id="cellone">Cell 1</asp:TableCell>
<asp:TableCell id="celltwo">Cell 2</asp:TableCell>
</asp:TableRow>
</asp:table>
<asp:Button id="joincrowd" text="Join The Crowd" runat="server"/>
</headertemplate>
</asp:datalist>
</form>

-------------- Code behind---------------------
Public Class WebForm2
Inherits System.Web.UI.Page
Protected WithEvents t5 As System.Web.UI.WebControls.Table

InitializeComponent()

End Sub

System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Init
'CODEGEN: This method call is required by the Web Form
Designer
InitializeComponent()
End Sub

#End Region

System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load

' This example just injects some plain text
Dim whatever As control

whatever = Page.FindControl("celltwo")
whatever.Controls.Add(New LiteralControl("Surpris"))

' This example injects some table rows and cells

End Sub

End Class