Check Exchange Inbox w/ ASP.net?

John Spano

Can I take control of exchange through asp.net?
Do things like check how many new messages are in my inbox, setup a
meeting, add a contact? Things like that.

I noticed I was able to add a reference to outlook 11.2 object library
which made a reference to microsoft.office.core. Am I on the right
track?

thank you