Cheetah

sopherfish

1. In Cheetah 2.0.1, both from python 2.5.2 and 2.6, after I do a
#from datetime import date, most of the datetime objects seem to work
fine. For example, $date(2008, 12, 15) works. However $date.today()
does not work and I get an exception required argument year not found.
In Python both 2.5.2 and 2.6 (without Cheetah), the today() works
fine. For some reason, though, it does not work from Cheetah.

2. In reportlab 2.2, when I generate a PDF, no matter how many &nbsps
I put it, I only get one space. I am using it with python 2.6. The PDF
generates fine and one $nbsp works, but for some reason, when I put it
in multiple times, I still only get one space.

Gabriel Genellina

1. In Cheetah 2.0.1, both from python 2.5.2 and 2.6, after I do a [...]
2. In reportlab 2.2, when I generate a PDF, no matter how many &nbsps
[...]

Better to report those problems to each product authors.

Tim Roberts

1. In Cheetah 2.0.1, both from python 2.5.2 and 2.6, after I do a
#from datetime import date, most of the datetime objects seem to work
fine. For example, $date(2008, 12, 15) works. However $date.today()
does not work and I get an exception required argument year not found.
In Python both 2.5.2 and 2.6 (without Cheetah), the today() works
fine. For some reason, though, it does not work from Cheetah.

Show us the EXACT code and the EXACT error.
2. In reportlab 2.2, when I generate a PDF, no matter how many &nbsps
I put it, I only get one space. I am using it with python 2.6. The PDF
generates fine and one $nbsp works, but for some reason, when I put it
in multiple times, I still only get one space.

Well, you've spelled it two ways here, and neither way is correct. It's
spelled   with an ampersand before and a semicolon after. Again, show
us a complete, runnable example and we can check it out.