Child controls dont serialize

Troy

I have tried for over 1 month now to add a Table control
as a member variable of a custom web control I'm writing.
It works fine in the designer I can edit the row
collection add my cells and do everything I want to the
table but it doesnt serialize anything into the aspx page.
The funny thing is if I change any other property like
background color of my custom controlthe designer wakes
up and then serializes the table member variable and all
is great..

This has to be some kind of bug
Can anyone help?