Choice tag

Karthik

hi

Is there any way to use Choice tag inside another choice tag?

for example:
<Choice filter="isHTML32"
Xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/mobile/html32template">
<Choice Filter="isScreenWidthGE" Argument="100" ImageUrl="Biharmap.gif">
</Choice>
</Choice>

In the above code first i am checking(using comparison-based filter) whether
the mobile devicre supports HTML3.2 and in the second choice i am
checking(using evaluator delegate-based filter) the mobile device's screen
width is greater than or equal to 100.

PLease any one can help me.or is there any way todo this logic
Thanks in advance
bye