Class not registered

nitin.vij2005

Hi All, I'm trying to send mail through asp.net 1.1.I'm using a Dll
which is used by a Web page of asp.net 2.0.When I send a mail directly
from the page it works fine but when I use this Dll
"Class not registered" occurrs. Here is my Stack Trace.

Stack Trace:
at System.Web.Mail.SmtpMail.LateBoundAccessHelper.CallMethod(Object
obj, Stri
ng methodName, Object[] args)
at System.Web.Mail.SmtpMail.CdoSysHelper.Send(MailMessage message)
at System.Web.Mail.SmtpMail.Send(MailMessage message)
at MyCustActionTest.MyActionClass.Run(Int32 ExecutionID, Int32
ExecutionDetai
lsID, Context CurrentContext, Action CurrentAction, String
InlinkOutput, Boolean
Retrying, String& Output), Module - c:\program
files\skelta\workflow.net\bin\Wo
rkflow.NET.dll, FileName - Context.cs, nishant, 07/11/2006 14:25:16

Please suggest if you have any idea.

Thanks in advance.