click events not working after deployment

Phil Townsend

This is wierd. I have a small app which I have developed on my local
machine. Everything works flawlessly. However, when I copied it to the
live server, and compiled it, there is no response from a button that
logs a user into the site. Since I do not have admin rights to the live
server, I cannot attach a debugger to see what is going on. However,
with some simple tests I can see the the button's click event does not
fire when run from the live server. Does anybody know what might be
causing this? Thanks!

Guest

Be sure not to have Client Script errors on the Client IE (See at the IE
Status bar)
because if there is a script error it could cause that the script of your
button , never executes.

Hope it helps...

Harry Smith

Which button you are using.
Is it server a side Image button or Button?
Harry