Click in Yes/No no outside the dialog box

Carlos A.

Hello
I have a "page" when people can select a record and click in Delete.
A little page is open to ask the user if he is sure (Yes or No).

How can I do this response Mandatory? I cannot that pople click outside of
these dialogbox.

Thanks for your help.
C.

Eliyahu Goldin

The standard solution is to use javascript confirm() method. If you insist
on your own page, you should open it with a javascript call showModalDialog.

Carlos A.

Thnks both for your answer
--
Eliyahu Goldin,