Clickable Datagrid

chuckdfoster

I am needing to creat a Sign In/Out Board ASP.NET page. I was going to use
a datagrid with everyone's name, in/out, location, and time in it. This
data will be stored on a MS SQL Server. I need a person to be able to click
the in/out column and have it sign them out or give them a page that will
let them change their status of in or out (preferrably send them to another
page). Can someone tell me how to make a "clickable" datagrid and also how
to do something when they click the link? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

chuckdfoster

I'm sorry, guess I need a little more insite on using a hyperlink column. I
don't even know how to begin to get one, but on top of that how do I use the
hyperlink column to do something with.

chuckdfoster

Ok, I'm having problems finding examples, but I do have the hyperlink column
in the datagrid.

My next task is to get that hyperlink to do something. I do I have to store
the location of where I want the link to lead to in my datagrid or
something. I need it to go to another page or popup another page and edit
some data for that record of the datagrid.

Sorry, if I don't seem to be getting it, but I'm just a little new with
datagrids that do something other than display data.

Thanks again!