Client-side ASP.NET Programming Books

Guest

Does anyone know of a book that covers client-side programming in ASP.NET? I have no problem programming on the server-side, but I'm at a loss on the client-side, including how to program either in VBScript or JavaScript

I have a few ASP.NET books that helped me learn ASP.NET programming, but none of them really delved into client-side programming, except on a few things, such as client-side validation and such, but they all seemed to assume that you knew VBScript or JavaScript

Thanks!

avnrao

client-side programming is just writing client side script. that is not
actually tied with asp.net. if you are familiar with how to write DHTML in
scripting languages,
thats sufficient. you can use HTML editor in VS.net and start writing your
script.

if you want to learn about scripting (javascript or vbscript)..
http://www.w3schools.com/js/default.asp good for beginners.

Av.

clintonG

Dynamic HTML, The Definitive Reference, Second Edition.
O'Reilly covers all of the client-side issues regarding web development.

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET (e-mail address removed)