Client Side Break Mode

Jaco

Installed a new PC and .Net dev tools. before were able
to break my code on the client side and using the command
window explore the available DOM hierarchy across
multiple forms. Now only recieve IE script error messages
and can not break into the client side to use the Command
and Locals window. I am missing something stupid. Please
help me to make my life a bit more easy.

Thanx