Close dialog window in ASP.NET

Grey

I use window.showModalDialog("AddBoktype.aspx") to create the dialog window. When I use a button, ASP.NET server control button, to close with btnCancel.Attributes.Add("OnClick","window.close();"). However, I cannot close the dialog window, but a new window with dialog window content was prompt out. How come of this happen??

How can I close dialog window with Server control button

Million Thanks

TJS

google this