    hi,
    Can anybody help in closing tabs in wxpython.Pls give me a sample
    program for explaining this.Thanx in advance

    Raghul, Feb 28, 2005

  2. Raghul

    Jorge Godoy Guest

    Check the demo. It is there along with several other faciliies.

    Be seeing you,
    Godoy.

    Jorge Godoy, Feb 28, 2005

  3. Raghul

    Raghul Guest

    I think this need some more explanation.Pls help me to understand this
    by giving an example.

    Thanks in advance

    Raghul, Mar 1, 2005
  4. Raghul

    Steve Holden Guest

    Raghul:

    I've seen several (hundred ;-) posts of yours in the past couple of
    weeks. It's obvious you are looking for help, but it also seems obvious
    that your level of programming skill is perhaps not yet as advanced as
    your ambitions.

    Well, I think you are to be congratulated for being ambitious, and I
    also think it's good for the Python community as a whole to realize from
    time to time that adopting Python as a programming language isn't always
    as easy as we who have already taken that decision might like to think.

    It seems, though, that for the moment you might get better-directed help
    from the python-tutor list, where there are people who are (bless them)
    dedicated to helping those who are new not just to python but quite
    often also to programming.

    Please forgive me if this advice isn't appropriate, but if you think it
    is then an email to might be a lifeline, as I'd hate to
    see your interest in Python spoiled by responses that are above your
    current comprehension level.

    If you'd like to know whether the python-tutor list would help you then
    you might like to peruse the archives, which you can see at

    http://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/

    Last month's archive might be helpful in determining whether the list
    could help you, and you can see that at

    http://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2005-February/date.html

    Hope this helps, it certainly isn't meant to offend.

    regards
    Steve

    Steve Holden, Mar 1, 2005
  5. Raghul

    Raghul Guest

    Thanx Steve for ur kind advise.And I am in hurry to finish my project.
    If this make someone irritating I am sorry.

    Raghul, Mar 1, 2005