Code being called twice in my ASPX Code behind??

I have an ASP.Net application.

I have an aspx page with a button that submits the page.

In my codebehind I check if it is a postback and
instantaite a class and use a method of the class.

On coming back from the class I instantiate it hits the
End If of where I check it is a PostBack and runs through
the code again.

Am new to ASPX.

Anyone know what could be wrong?

Thanks,
C.

Here is the codebehind my ASPX..

Public Class RetrievePassword
Inherits System.Web.UI.Page

<System.Diagnostics.DebuggerStepThrough()> Private
Sub InitializeComponent()

End Sub

'NOTE: The following placeholder declaration is
required by the Web Form Designer.
'Do not delete or move it.
Private designerPlaceholderDeclaration As
System.Object

Private Sub Page_Init(ByVal sender As System.Object,
ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Init
'CODEGEN: This method call is required by the Web
Form Designer
InitializeComponent()
End Sub

#End Region

Public strResponse As String
Private Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object,

If IsPostBack() Then
'Call RetrievePassword Function in User Class
If Request.Form("txSubmit") = "Go" Then
Dim strUserName As String = Request.Form
("txUserName")
Dim objUser As User = New User
'Retrieve password and email to user
objUser.RetrievePassword(strUserName)
strResponse = "Your Password will be sent
to your EMail account"
objUser = Nothing
End If
End If