    as I learn to follow my progress.

    Please let me know if my source is valid or if I am missing something.

    Thanks again

    ddg_linux, Aug 23, 2008

  2. ddg_linux

    ddg_linux Guest

    ddg_linux, Aug 23, 2008

  3. ddg_linux

    Mark A. Boyd Guest

    ddg_linux posted in alt.html:
    It seems your host is putting a bunch of junk after the closing HTML tag.
    At least, that's where I assume it came from. Not good.

    Mark A. Boyd, Aug 23, 2008
  4. ddg_linux

    cmconrad79 Guest

    I ran your site through the W3C and there are 37 errors.

    http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http://www.000webhost.com/admin-review

    Cheers,
    SQL

    cmconrad79, Aug 23, 2008
  5. If changing hosts is not an option, leave out the </body> and

    Chris F.A. Johnson, Aug 23, 2008
  6. ddg_linux

    ddg_linux Guest

    Hello there, thank you for your response. I do realize that there are
    a number of errors coming from
    the validator. I think it is do to the fact that the host is adding
    things to the bottom of the page,

    I am thinking of changing hosts. Do you have a few suggestions on
    what hosts would be good
    for this type of project.

    Thanks again for your response.

    Cheers

    ddg_linux, Aug 24, 2008
  7. ddg_linux

    ddg_linux Guest

    Hello there, thanks again for your post regarding the </body></html>
    tags. I did update that page
    to reflect those changes and was able to get the errors down to 3.
    They are errors that have nothing
    to do with the code that I wrote.

    Do you have any good suggestions for hosts that will not add hidden
    things to your page? How
    are the hosts able to do this?

    Thanks again

    ddg_linux, Aug 24, 2008