Code verification

ddg_linux

Hello guys,
I am kinda new to this coding thing and would like to know if my code
is following best practices.

I am currently learning PHP so I have decided that I would create a
website
as I learn to follow my progress.

Please let me know if my source is valid or if I am missing something.

Thanks again

cmconrad79

Chris F.A. Johnson

ddg_linux posted in alt.html:

It seems your host is putting a bunch of junk after the closing HTML tag.
At least, that's where I assume it came from. Not good.

If changing hosts is not an option, leave out the </body> and

ddg_linux

I ran your site through the W3C and there are 37 errors.

http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http://www.000webho....

Cheers,
SQL

Hello there, thank you for your response. I do realize that there are
a number of errors coming from
the validator. I think it is do to the fact that the host is adding
things to the bottom of the page,

I am thinking of changing hosts. Do you have a few suggestions on
what hosts would be good
for this type of project.

Thanks again for your response.

Cheers

ddg_linux

     If changing hosts is not an option, leave out the </body> and

--
   Chris F.A. Johnson, webmaster         <http://Woodbine-Gerrard.com>
   Author:

Hello there, thanks again for your post regarding the </body></html>
tags. I did update that page
to reflect those changes and was able to get the errors down to 3.
They are errors that have nothing
to do with the code that I wrote.

Do you have any good suggestions for hosts that will not add hidden
things to your page? How
are the hosts able to do this?

Thanks again