Codec Video on FPGA

pho

Hi,
I'm looking for an IP vhdl to make a CODEC video on a Xilinx platforme
(Virtex II Pro)
I found a JPEG2000 IP from BARCO Silex, but I would like to know
if someone have already use an IP as MPEG-2 or MPEG-4 part 2
running on a FPGA (using the PowerPC for instance) ?
I beleive it is very challenging to find it !
My aim is to make a small video encoder with a lantency around 1-2
frame(s)
with a bit rate less than 15-20 Mbits/s.
Thank you a lot of for your help
Regards
Philippe

M@rte

pho said:
Hi,
I'm looking for an IP vhdl to make a CODEC video on a Xilinx platforme
(Virtex II Pro)
I found a JPEG2000 IP from BARCO Silex, but I would like to know
if someone have already use an IP as MPEG-2 or MPEG-4 part 2
running on a FPGA (using the PowerPC for instance) ?
I beleive it is very challenging to find it !
My aim is to make a small video encoder with a lantency around 1-2
frame(s)
with a bit rate less than 15-20 Mbits/s.
Thank you a lot of for your help
Regards
Philippe

Codec Video no yet, but Im working in Codec Audio AC3 (alpha test). Without
PowerPC, only mB.

Regards
Marte