Coding Club

Joined
Feb 5, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Hi everyone!

Recently, I had the idea of starting a programming club at my high school, with a couple of friends. I have basic knowledge of a few languages, but I am a master in none. I know I want to teach python, as it is fairly easy to understand, and it is a good springboard into other more complex projects. My problem is I don’t really know what source I should use to base the club around. Should I make up lesson plans myself, or use something like Codecademy?

Any suggestions would be a great help.

Ad