Coding platform for kids

Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score

I am looking for the best coding platform for kids to teach my child coding. Could someone please help me to find one? My child is 10 years old.

Ad

Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I heard about a thing called Khan Academy, which is like a total starter thing for coding. There is also a Microsoft code block program but IDK how it's called.

Ad