collaborate on open source project

Humpty Dumpty

Hello, I'm looking for someone interested in participating in a small
open-source project that requires processing cgi using python. If you know
(or are learning) python and cgi and would like to know more, send me an
email. The project is at http://www.sf.net/projects/bbmg. Thanks,
Oliver

--
PLEASE NOTE: comp.infosystems.www.authoring.cgi is a
SELF-MODERATED newsgroup. aa.net and boutell.com are

HOW TO POST to comp.infosystems.www.authoring.cgi:
http://www.thinkspot.net/ciwac/howtopost.html