color scroll bar?

Toby A Inkster

Sam said:
Hi, just wondering where I can find a how to change the scroll bar color?

In Windows, right click on your desktop to go to display preferences. It's
somewhere in there.

Safalra

Sam said:
Hi, just wondering where I can find a how to change the scroll bar color?

You can only do it in Internet Explorer, as it uses non-standard
Microsoft code.

It's also really bad style to change the user's GUI - as a web page
author you should only have influence over the section of the screen
assigned to you; if you're allowed to mess with the scrollbars, they
may as well let you change the entire colour scheme and the desktop
background picture to suit your site - this is obviously rediculous.

--- Stephen Morley ---
http://www.safalra.com

Keith

Sam said:
Hi, just wondering where I can find a how to change the scroll bar color?

Stick this in your <style type="text/css"> </style> and alter the colors to
you preference.

body { scrollbar-face-color: red; scrollbar-arrow-color: white;
scrollbar-shadow-color: gray }