Combining JScript And ASP.Net

Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi. Very new to this and struggled my way through to a final problem.

I need a msg box to pop up on my site as a yes/no. I need to return the value back to ASP.NET code and take action on the selection.

How Can I combine Jscript / ASP together so I can get the yes/no result

The user will click a button which processes a request and depending on form validation a yes/no question may pop up but not always.

Any Help Appreciated.

Thanx in advance.