Commercial Java graphics package(Please help!)

Charlie Zhang

I gained no success in finding a commercial Java graphics package
after long-time googling. Can any kind people here give me some good
suggestions?

Basically I want this graphics package to enable my Java application
the capability to plot 2D contour and shaded surface in good
quality(also it should be able to draw rectangle and circle)

I really appreciate your kind help!

Thanks in advance.

Andrew Thompson

I gained no success in finding a commercial Java graphics package
after long-time googling.

Why commercial specifically?
Basically I want this graphics package to enable my Java application
the capability to plot 2D contour and shaded surface in good
quality(also it should be able to draw rectangle and circle)

Have you seen this suggestions yet..
<http://www.physci.org/guifaq.jsp#4.2>

I feel sure JFreeChart could handle what you
need, but it is not 'commercial'..

BTW - if you think you are important enough
to x-post to 5 different groups, think again..

F'Ups set to c.l.j.gui,

Also please note that comp.lang.java.developer
is not a valid group..
<http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.jsp#groups>

Hal Rosser

Try this link