Compiler problems

cameron

I compile my project. No errors. Then I hit my page and I get an

Error in Application "/"

[No relevant source lines]

I change nothing and recompile. Works fine. If I compile twice in a row,
still get the error. I have to compile, hit the page, compile again.
Every single time. It is driving me batty. Anyone know the solution for
this?

-Cam

Pete

Hi,

I know very little about visual studio, and you've told us even less of your
situation (hit the page? sorry not too familiar with asp.net).

I'll have a guess anyway -> try doing rebuild all instead of compile.

Just a complete shot in the dark.

Pete

cameron

Hit the page == load the page up in the web browser

I have tried doing builds and rebuilds. Same issue.

-Cam

Jacob Yang [MSFT]

Hi Cameron,

This is really a strange issue. I want to reproduce your problem on my side
firstly. Would you please provide a simple testing sample and tell me how
to reproduce your problem step by step? I certainly appreciate your time.

Best regards,

Jacob Yang
Microsoft Online Partner Support
<MCSD>

Jacob Yang [MSFT]

Hi Cameron,

Jeffrey Tan replied your question in another thread in the
microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp group. Please check it when you
have time.

"Compiler problems"

If you have any follow up questions, please post them in that thread and we
will follow up with you there.