Compiling and classpath

Philip

I have two different programmes and I compile them thus with no
problem:
1) javac -classpath googleapi.jar Search.java
and
2) javac -classpath jodd.datetime; TestDate.java
(this file has 'import jodd.datetime.*;' as its first line)

Now I have another program (in same directory) which uses both the
googleapi.jar and the jodd.datetime. I've tried every combination of
classpath I can think of, but I end up with a class not found error
when compiling.

What is the correct syntax to use?