complete manual and reference

nobody

where can i get a complete manual and a complete reference for understanding
perl language?

electronics documentation are wellcome as paper publishing

thanks in advance,

Tad McClellan

nobody said:
where can i get a complete manual and a complete reference for understanding
perl language?

( I don't know what the distinction between "manual" and "reference" is. )

The documentation for Perl is part of the perl distribution.

If you install perl, you will have installed the docs too.

You can access them using the "perldoc" utility, which is also
part of a normal perl install.