complex datatypes in webservices.

Ashish

I am writing a web service that takes a xml document as an argument and
returns an xml document.

the schema for the input and output documents is very well defined..

Is it possible to use xml documents as datatype as an argument , and be
able to specify a schema for that xml document ?

any help or pointers would be appreciated...

regards