Configurable Web UI

Ravion

Dear all,

I am working on a J2EE project. We do support the implementations in many
countries. However depending in the funcationality , the same web module
(war file) will have different view or different UIs. For example, a visible
label or visible button in one country may be , say, hidden in anoter
country. An yello coloured backgrong for a text field in one country may be
cyan coloured in another country. Is there any open source framework which
can be used to configure the above scenarions through XML or whatever ?
Please help, thanks a million.

Best
Shank