Configuration for mixed mode vhdl / Verilog

Rakesh YC

Hi All
My problem is I'd like to choose VHDL entity instantiated in verilog module
via a VHDL configuration

To summerize: I have a hierarcy "top:vhdl - verilog - verilog - vhdl:bottom"
structure. How to write a vhdl configuration to select the file for the bottom
instantiation?

If such vhdl configuration type is not possible, any suggestions to solve
this?

Rakesh YC

Just an Illusion

Hi Rakesh,

See thread 'mixed Verilog/VHDL design' from botao.
You can find some possible solutions.

JaI

Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I have a similar case. The only difference is my hierarchy is "top:verilog - verilog - verilog - vhdl:bottom". I can't find a way of doing this. Did you ?

Thanks,
smoses