connecting to databace

ali

well i have completed a java course but strange thing is we didnt learn
any thing about how to connect a java program with a database

well i am very new to data base things

so hope is some one can lead me to simple way to connect a java applet
or application with an access database

thanks in advance

Chris Smith

ali said:
well i have completed a java course but strange thing is we didnt learn
any thing about how to connect a java program with a database

well i am very new to data base things

so hope is some one can lead me to simple way to connect a java applet
or application with an access database

Read the link Ryan gave you.

Connecting an applet to an Access database is actually difficult. You
can connect an application to an Access database using the ODBC bridge
driver; or you can connect an applet to any database running on the web
server that has a real JDBC driver (including SQL Server, which has a
free personal edition, if you're going Microsoft here).

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation