Connecting to SQL Server 2000

Guest

I am trying to connect to SQL Server 2000 from asp.net and I keep getting an error "Login failed". Everything is working fine in test server but the production server is having a problem Test SQL is 7.5 abd production SQL is 2000

AT

Check if IIS server has SQL Server Client software installed.

Or try installing it and check if you can connect from IIS server to SQL
2000 using Query Analyzer.

If this works then check if connection string used in ASP is good. Meaning
it contains password etc.

--
Anatoli Trifonov