    extremely grateful.

    Thanks

    Nick.

    Nick, Jan 14, 2004

  2. Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP], Jan 14, 2004

  3. Nick

    Michael Guest

    Michael, Jan 14, 2004
  4. I'm using the same method, which works well, though the auto tag completion
    doesn't seem to work in HTML view of ASPX pages. Probably because the
    <HTML> tags have been put into the basepage. Sometimes this means that I
    end up developing stuff on a test page which derives from the normal
    System.Web.UI.Page class (and includes the HTML tags), before moving it into
    another aspx page which derives from my custom base page (eg.
    Mun.Web.UI.Template), where the HTML tags are in the template page.

    Do you get the same behaviour, and/or any ideas to get around the tag
    completion problem?

    Cheers,

    Mun

    Munsifali Rashid, Jan 14, 2004