    Some tools are avaialbale

    Anoop
    visit me: http://amazedsaint.blogspot.com

    Anoop M, Mar 7, 2007

  2. DataSets are platform-specific. Other platforms will only be able to process
    them as XML, at best.

    Also, other platforms may have trouble accessing the schemas for the typed
    datasets. In .NET 2.0, the automatically-generated WSDL file depends on the
    client to fetch the typed dataset schema separately. Not all platforms will
    do this, so the client won't even know the structure of your data.

    In general, if you're looking for interoperability, you should not use
    platform-specific types in the interface to your web service.

    John

    John Saunders, Mar 7, 2007