    under a open source licence?

    Regards

    Paul

    maillist, Jul 18, 2003

  2. Hi,

    In message "contributing code to ruby"

    |When contributing code to ruby for an extension, does the code have to
    |be only coded by the contributer or can it contain code distributed
    |under a open source licence?

    Standard distribution contains some code licensed under GPL or other
    open source licenses. But it's convenient for me if contributors
    agreed to distribute their code under the same terms Ruby is (and will
    be) distributed.

    matz.

    Yukihiro Matsumoto, Jul 18, 2003

  3. maillist

    maillist Guest

    Thanks matz :) Its really nice of you to take the time to answer our
    emails, I am not a perl programmer but I cant imagine Larry answers
    basic questions (please forgive me if I am wrong).

    maillist, Jul 18, 2003