controller

player man

hello.

=20

what does this mean???

=20

NoMethodError in BooksController#index You have a nil object when you didn'=
t expect it!
You might have expected an instance of ActiveRecord::Base.
The error occurred while evaluating nil.[]
=20

=20

=20

i dont know what to do !!!

=20

can you help me ? thx
=0A=
Keep your friends updated=97even when you=92re not signed in.=0A=
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/so=
cial-network-basics.aspx?ocid=3DPID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_5:092=
010=

Glen Holcomb

hello.

what does this mean???

NoMethodError in BooksController#index You have a nil object when you
didn't expect it!
You might have expected an instance of ActiveRecord::Base.
The error occurred while evaluating nil.[]

i dont know what to do !!!

can you help me ? thx

Keep your friends updated=97even when you=92re not signed in.

http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/=
social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=3DPID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_5:0=
92010

You'll have better luck with that question on the Rails list:

http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk

--=20
so loud, I can=92t hear a word you=92re saying."

-Greg Graffin (Bad Religion)