Controls not showing up on the browser

Marcelo

We have been commercializing our .NET web app for two
years. Last month, one of our new customers reported that
they cannot see any controls on the browser. Example,
every time they connect to the login page, they do not
see the text boxes for user name and password as well as
the button to login.

Any ideas what may be causing this problem?

Thank you very much in advance.

Marcelo.

Jon Paugh

That is strange. Do the pages that get served up contain
the regular contents? What browser are they using?

Alex Papadimoulis

Marcelo,

Sounds like they dont have the Framework installed & registered in IIS
properly. Install the framework, and dont forget about aspnet_regiis.exe.

Alex Papadimoulis

Marcelo

It is strange. They are using IE6. About the page, they
can see labels, but not text boxes and buttons.

Jacob Yang [MSFT]

Hi Marcelo,

Thank you for posting to the MSDN newsgroups.

Please try to access some simple aspx page to test this issue. (For
example, only a page with one TextBox.) Can you reproduce the same error?

In addition, please select View->Source in IE to check what HTML code the
client really gets.

I am looking forward to the result.

Best regards,

Jacob Yang