CORPORATE TRAINING & ACADEMIC PROJECTS FOR FINAL YEAR, FRESHER’S & PROFESSIONALS IT & NON-IT .

bhumikatraining

Professionals with extensive knowledge and experience, both in
training and development are a part of our team of trainers. Single
minded dedication, effective work culture and dynamic decision making
under impossible situations are our strengths. Quality without
compromise is our motto.

TRAINING CONDUCTED IN FOLLOWING LANGUAGES :

JAVA/J2EE, STRUTS,ORACLE, EJB,XML,HIBERNATE,MYSQL,ANT,LOG4J,TOAD,
TOMCAT/WEBLOGIC/JBOSS.

WIN32, C, C++, VC++, MFC.

SAP SD MODULE WITH R3 IMPLEMENTATION.

STAD PRO FOR CIVIL & MECHANICAL ENGINEERS.

ACADEMIC PROJECTS ARE ALSO UNDERTAKEN FOR FINAL YEAR STUDENTS.
M.TECH, B.E/B.TECH, MCA, BCA, M.Sc, B.Sc.

PROJECTS FOR FINAL YEAR B.E (CSE,ISE&ECE), MCA, BCA.

PROJECTS ON JAVA, DOT NET, EMBEDDED SYSTEMS.

Java Training Cum PROJECT for MCA,B.E,BCA

SOFT SKILLS & PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT.
DIMPLOMA IN HR MANAGEMENT/RECUITER FOR ANY DEGREE

Training and placement highlights:

» 100% Placement assistance and on the job support during projects.
» Excellent placement track record.
» Training by highly qualified, industry-experienced & certified
consultants.
» Assistance from our training experts in selecting the right course &
certification.
» Very convenient weekend as well as week day classes.
» Limited seats only, to provide individual attention to each
candidate.
» Resume preparation, brainstorm sessions and mock-interviews with
senior consultants.
» Continuous support and guidance until placed on projects.

ADDRESS :

GLOBTECH SOLUTIONS

E-MAIL : (e-mail address removed)

CONTACT PERSONS :-