could not find file (.msi,.exe,.tmp) error in building web setupproject!

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by chandan, Mar 11, 2008.

  1. chandan

    chandan Guest

    Hi All,
    I am creating a web setup Project using VS 2005.First time its works
    fine, But when I closed the solution and again open solution and try
    to build web setup project then there is an error like that could not
    find file (.msi,.exe,.tmp) with these extension inside the debug or
    release folder of the web setup Project.

    I am not able to find where is the problem, some times its
    works and sometime raises error for cannot find file. Tell me know
    where is the problem?

    Regards,
    Chandan kumar

    chandan, Mar 11, 2008