Could not load type .... (assebley in GAC, with new singleton class)

Franz

Hello NG

I added a new tracelog class in a existing assebley witch is located
in GAC.
If I try to access a methode of this new class I'll get an
errormeassage like this: Could not load type xxxx from assembly xxxx,
Version=1.0.4850.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=302009412214000a.

I searched in ng and found some tasks, like 'do not use enums' or
'make sure you rebuild asembley before creating a new msi', 'check
namespace', 'reboot' and so on. But I still get the same error.

My class is a singleton an look like this:

using System;
using System.IO;
using System.Diagnostics;

namespace xxx
{
public sealed class TraceLog
{
private static TraceLog _traceLog;

private FileStream fileStream = null;
private TextWriterTraceListener textWriterTraceListener = null;

public enum TraceLogTyp
{
CustomError,
FatalError,
Check,
}

private TraceLog()
{
fileStream = new FileStream(AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory +
"trace.txt", FileMode.OpenOrCreate);
textWriterTraceListener = new TextWriterTraceListener(fileStream);
Trace.Listeners.Add(textWriterTraceListener);
}

public static TraceLog GetInstance()
{
if (_traceLog == null)
{
_traceLog = new TraceLog();
}

return _traceLog;
}

public void WriteTraceLog(string namespaceName,
ArgusNet.Fifa.WebFast.BusinessFacade.TraceLog.TraceLogTyp traceLogTyp,
string logMessage)
{
StackTrace stackTrace = null;

try
{
stackTrace = new StackTrace();
string methodeName =
stackTrace.GetFrame(1).GetMethod().Name.ToString();

string message = String.Concat(DateTime.Now.ToString(), " -
",traceLogTyp, " - ", namespaceName, " - ", methodeName, ": ",
logMessage);
Trace.WriteLine(message);
Trace.Flush();
textWriterTraceListener.Flush();
}
catch(Exception ex)
{
int i = 11;
//destroy excepetion
}
finally
{
stackTrace = null;

If I call TraceLog.GetInstance().WriteTraceLog("aaa",
xxx.TraceLog.Check, "ccc");

Does anyone have any idea!!
Many thanks in advance
Franz