Could not load type 'helpdesk.WebForm1'

Guest

In my local server, the deployed application works fine. But on the
production server (on the internet), I'm getting the Could not load type
error message.

The application was previously deployed (via standard FTP) sucessfully and
worked, but now, I get this strange error.

I'm using ASP.NET / VB.NET with framwork 1.1 and Visual Studio 2003
Enterprise.

Guest

Did you deploy the dll when you deployed the pages?

---

Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!

Tampa.NET Koder

Place your helpdesk.dll or whatever it is call the bin directory in the root
of your website.