Could not load type???

Guest

Can someone please tell me why I keep getting the following error! I can't
see what is wrong! It has only started occuring since I changed the folder
structure of my application????

Thanks

Code:
<%@ Register TagPrefix="mnu" TagName="NavMenu" src="../menu.ascx"%>
<%@ Register TagPrefix="ew" Namespace="eWorld.UI" Assembly="eWorld.UI,
Version=1.9.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=24d65337282035f2" %>
<%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false" Codebehind="addEvt.aspx.vb"
Inherits="cpncms_v1.addEvt"%>

Error:
Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'cpncms_v1.addEvt'.

Source Error:
Line 1: <%@ Register TagPrefix="mnu" TagName="NavMenu" src="../menu.ascx"%>
Line 2: <%@ Register TagPrefix="ew" Namespace="eWorld.UI"
Assembly="eWorld.UI, Version=1.9.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=24d65337282035f2" %>
Line 3: <%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false"
Codebehind="addEvt.aspx.vb" Inherits="cpncms_v1.addEvt"%>
Line 4:
Line 5: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

In what way did you change the folder structure? It looks like cpncms_v1.dll
isn't being found in the Bin folder or wasn't compiled.

Guest

I moved three pages from the root of the application to a folder called
calendar!
I have three pages addEvt.aspx, editEvt.aspx, evtCalendar.aspx and decided
to move them to there own folder so I could add security to these three pages
using a web.config file in that folder.

I have also tried to delete the cpncms.dll file and rebuild it but it didn't
seem to help!

Do you have any ideas???

Thanks