CPLEX Help

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Catarina, Sep 5, 2017.

  1. Catarina

    Catarina

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2017
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi Everyone,

    I'm completely new at this, so I hope somebody can help me.

    I'm trying to implement a mathematical model into CPLEX, but every tutorial that I see confuses me a little bit more and more.
    I'm wondering that if I post here my objective function somebody can help me converting the math to the c++ coding, and sowith that help I can move on to the constraints without problems.

    My objective fucntion is:

    upload_2017-9-5_16-47-17.png

    Thanks in advance.

    Regards,