Create an interface to take input a photo.... very urgent please reply asap

Joined
Jul 26, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey guys,

I have got one problem.... I am very new to wxpython. I have coded a program which takes input in the terminal and I would like to take the file as input (a photo) with an interface... like when we upload pics in internet we get a file browsing interface.... I need it very urgently...

I mean finally I would like to know that.... if I run my program then immediately an interface should appear asking to browse a file (a photo.. because my program takes a pic and output the text in it.

As I am very new to wxpython ... So, please give me the entire code....

So, please help me out here...... Its very urgent guyzz... So, please....