Create dynamic rows - Help

Cindy

hi,

Can someone point me to a website where I can find a "create dynamic rows"
javascript that work for IE, NS6 & NS7?

Thank You.

regards,
Cindy

kaeli

hi,

Can someone point me to a website where I can find a "create dynamic rows"
javascript that work for IE, NS6 & NS7?

Thank You.

regards,
Cindy

I have one that you might be able to modify to suit you.
NN6+, Mozilla, and IE5+ only.
Note that your table MUST have a TBODY node for this to work.

Excerpt from a really big script that has been tested in NN6, Mozilla
1.2, and IE6:

TBL = document.getElementById("t1");
TR = document.createElement("TR");
TD = document.createElement("TD");
TH = document.createElement("TH");
TH.appendChild(document.createTextNode("Your Name:"));
S = document.createElement("input");
S.setAttribute("type","text");
S.setAttribute("name","tname");
TD.appendChild(S);
TR.appendChild(TH);
TR.appendChild(TD);
TBL.appendChild(TR);

The whole script is very large and makes a dynamic form for customer
support (intranet application), so I didn't want to post it here.

~kaeli~
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace
Kill one man and you are a murderer.