Creating Domino.NotesSession from APS.NET application

Rodney

I am trying to create and Initialize a NotesSession in an ASP.NET
application using:

NotesSession session = new NotesSession();
NotesSession.Initialize("");

The application is running on an IIS server that is also a Notes
Server and those two lines of code work fine when running a .NET
Windows app.. but when I run the ASP.NET app i get an
OutOfMemoryException at the new NotesSession() line.

I suspect it has something to do with the Windows app running as
Administrator and the ASP.NET app running as the ASP user, but I'm not
entirely sure how to go about fixing it.

If anybody has tackled this problem it would be great to get some
feedback about your experiences.

Aaron