Creating hyperlinks?

Scott

I need to format each row being returned in a recordset as
a hyperlink. One of the fields being returned is the
subject of a message that my hyperlink will show. When
the hyperlink is clicked then the ASP page loads further
message details of that link. Does anyone know how to do
this?

Curt_C [MVP]

It's a pretty common thing.
It's a simple list--details system.
You will need two pages.
One for the list. In the DO UNTIL RS.EOF link simply have each item write
out the hyprelink, pointing to the second page, with the ID# of the "item".
On the second page use the Request object to get this ID# and do a DB lookup
for the "details".

Scott

Hey Curt_C,

I'm fairly new to ASP. I've been doing VB and SQL for the
last 9 nine years and now just starting to learn ASP. I'm
also going to school this week to start learning C#. Now
that I've given you a little history of my experience, I
was wondering if you might have some sample code I could
look at.

Thanks,

Scott