cross page postback: two postbackurl

Pao

Hi all

I have two buttons that perform a crosspagepostback to two pages:

<form>
<atlas:UpdatePanel>
<ContentTemplate>
<asp:Button ID="bttRepSchedaCliente" runat="server"
Text="Scheda cliente" PostBackUrl="~/
reports.aspx" />
<asp:Button ID="bttRepElencoClienti" runat="server"
OnClick="bttRepElencoClienti_click"
Text="Elenco" Width="55px" PostBackUrl="~/
repEleCli.aspx" />
<asp:TextBox ID="txtPr" runat="server"
Width="20px"></asp:TextBox>

The first button works fine, but the second not. The
bttRepElencoClienti_click event is never fired, and the repEleCli.aspx
is never displayed.

Pao

I saw that the second button always performs post on the first page
(Reports.aspx) and NOT on the correct page (repEleCli.aspx)

Pao

I saw that the second button always performs post on the first page
(Reports.aspx) and NOT on the correct page (repEleCli.aspx)

my fault...
I forgot to update "codefile" and "Inherits" declaration in the target
page (I copied that from reports.aspx)...