Cryptographic Exception

Guest

Hello,

I wonder if someone can help shed some light on a particular problem I have.

Whilst performing a simple XLST transform, I am receiving a
CryptographicException. No encryption is being used by the program itself.
At present I have found no pattern into reproducing the error, seemingly
random but often.

The stack trace is as follows;

System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException : The parameter is
incorrect.
System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: The parameter is
incorrect.
at System.Security.Policy.PolicyLevel.GenericResolve(Evidence evidence,
Boolean& allConst)
at System.Security.Policy.PolicyLevel.Resolve(Evidence evidence, Int32
count, Char[] serializedEvidence)
at System.Security.PolicyManager.Resolve(Evidence evidence, PermissionSet
request)
at System.Security.SecurityManager.ResolvePolicy(Evidence evidence)
at System.Xml.Xsl.Compiler.Compile(NavigatorInput input, XmlResolver
xmlResolver, Evidence evidence)
at System.Xml.Xsl.XslTransform.Compile(XPathNavigator stylesheet,
XmlResolver resolver, Evidence evidence)
at System.Xml.Xsl.XslTransform.Load(XPathNavigator stylesheet, XmlResolver
resolver, Evidence evidence)
at System.Xml.Xsl.XslTransform.Load(XmlReader stylesheet, XmlResolver
resolver, Evidence evidence)

Could anyone point out any possible areas where I could investigate, i.e.
Would SSL have an affect, would the XSLT encoding uft-8 instead of uft-16 be
an issue

Thank you

Tony