Crystal TreeView doesn't display properly

SWu

Hi all,

The treeview that displays on the left side of the report viewer doesn't
display properly on my production server (it displays properly on my
development machine). I see the X's (crosses) where I should be seeing the
+/- symbols of the treeview -- which would apparently mean that the image
can't be found on the server. Can anyone please tell me if they've had this
problem and what they did to solve it?

Regards,
Stephen

SWu

Hi all

I've worked out what the problem is -- have to make sure there is a virtual
directory to Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Crystal
Reports\Viewers and that there is read and script access.

Regards,
Stephen