CSS and columns.

canadafred

Rik said:
Because they're floated, IE incorrectly stretches the container to
incorporate them.

I'll never get used to this CSS stuff.

I'm just a good ol' fashioned NotePad kinda' guy. Code in my sleep
every night for the morning's modifications. That's after coffee 2.0 of
course. Gotta' learn this CSS; stuff's gonna' be here for a while I
see. Doesn't look too complicated at first glance. Best to start
finding something to read on it I suppose. Wiki's always a good place
for a good quick synopsis. Gonna' go there for a while and start
learning this CSS stuff. ... See ya'

Respectfully